Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brother and Sister


So I just had to post this picture. I really wish Brynnley was looking at the camera, but I couldn't resist Carson's cute little face. He has opened up to Brynnley so much and I am loving it. He is asking to hold her and is always such a big helper. I think his favorite thing to do is to get her binky for her. Although yesterday when I was on the phone and trying to feed Brynnley he was trying to get my attention. So he resorted to putting the binki in his mouth (upside down, so I guess he doesn't remember it that well) then he kept saying "Mommy look, baby". He was a little starved for attention. It had been a long night the night before so I was dozing in and out for most of the day. Anyways, I am loving seeing them bond and seeing how much love he has for her.

6 comments:

Cami said...

Love the Pic, it is so cute!! I looovvee Carsons hair...it is so cute. We need to get together soon. We are off to St george this today so I will call you when we get home.

~Cami

Arin said...

Priceless...I love it! Sounds like things are going great for you! Keep the pictures coming!

Sheena said...

Such a cute picture!

Janae said...

I can't believe how much they look alike. Super cute. It is really fun when they start to interact with each other. Kelly brought me raspberry bread pudding yesterday. I love it! I need to bring your dinner or something.

Holly said...

I cant believe how old Carson looks next to his baby sister. His hair is so cute. Gosh we miss you guys!! Call me next time you have a free minute and dont need to sleep. Miss you guys lots

Janae said...

I'm a bad friend that missed your birthday. I will have to make it up to you. We have been showing the house alot which requires lots of cleaning on my part. It's no excuse for missing such an important day. Please forgive me. I'm blaiming the Ford family for the extra weight I gained this month...bread pudding and birthday cake. Yum.