Monday, February 4, 2008

Stripes and Polka Dots

Well the nursery is finally done!!! I am so excited and so happy with how it turned out. I am really happy that it is done to, so if I go into labor I don't have to stress about it. Kyle's Grandpa did the stripes for us in the room and I think they look amazing!! Thanks again Grandpa!!
The theme for the room if you can't tell is pink and brown with polka dots and stripes. There is a lot more polka dot stuff than stripe stuff, it is harder to find than you think. So this is the wall that is the main wall you see when you walk in.

This dresser is my "steal of a deal" I got an amzing deal on it and it is such a nice piece of furniture. We will pretty much be using it forever! I love it though!!
This is the wall to the right of the door when you walk in.

So let me know what you think! I love it and am so glad it is done. The only thing it is missing is the drapes, but my mom is helping me out with those. (Thanks mom for the help with those and the dust ruffle -she made it for me!) So other than that it is done. It obviously still needs some pictures in it and a maybe a few more decorative touches, but I feel that it looks good for now!!

5 comments:

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

So cute Val!

Anonymous said...

Val, I love the room!!! Brown and pink...my two favorite colors! You do such a good job! You're hired for my next decorating project.

Janae said...

Wow! It looks awesome! I love it!

Holly said...

The cutest room ever!! I am so jealous. It looks so cute. Is that the Amy Coe collection? I am glad you got it done so you dont have to worry about it. You are gonna love having a girl!! Cant wait for her to be here.

Cami said...

Val, I love love it!! I need to come over and see it in person. I told james the other night we need to go see it. You did such a good job.

~Cami