Friday, February 15, 2008

Brynnley Ann Ford

Well with much anticipation our baby girl has arrived! She came on Sunday afternoon about 12:20. I woke up in the morning with contractions which was not unusual but they felt different. I woke Kyle up and told him I thought I was in labor, he shot out of bed. My biggest fear was getting sent home from the hospital (thats what happened with Carson) but when we got there I was already dialated to a 6. The labor was so much faster and easier than Carson and I was greatly relieved. (oh and a wonderful shout out to the epideral man, he is one of my favorite people!)

We actually had a really hard time picking out a name this time. It was much easier with Carson. But we were actually surprised that she looked like a Brynnley to us becasue it was last on our list. But we went with Brynnley Ann Ford, 7 lbs. 7 oz (smaller than Carson's 8 lbs!) and was 19 1/2 inches long.


She is so much fun and has been a great baby so far. She sleeps a lot and is not much of a crier, only when I can't feed her fast enough. Carson is finally warming up to her and so far has not had any melt downs. He has even started asking where she is in the morning, so we consider that progress.
We are truely blessed to have her in our lives and can't believe the love we already have for it. It will definetly be an adjustment and I am still trying to figure out how I am going to take care of two kids at once, but somehow we will survive.
We were driving home from the hospital and Kyle said to me, " Look at us, we are a real family." We still can't believe we have 2 kids!

5 comments:

Whitney Parry said...

OH my gosh Val..I've been lookin almost every day for pics!! She's adorable..and I can't remember what I voted for..but I like Brynnley and "Ann" is my middle name so perfect choice! Congrats on your cute family... Hope to see ya soon!

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

She's such a cutie!!! You look great too! What a cute family.

Holly said...

Why do you look so pretty after just having had a baby??? You guys are adorable. I love Carson's spikey hair in the last pic. He is gonna love his sister and be the best big brother. Where did Ann come from? Great middle name... I am glad you are doing so well... talk to you soon

Halvos said...

Ahhhh!!! SOOOOO cute! You ARE a real family now! lol...funny Kyle! Love the name! She is absolutely adorable! What a cute little family you have!

Anonymous said...

be a good girl show us your new bornpussy