Friday, February 8, 2008
Baby Ford is cleared for descent
We went to the doctor today and got some good exciting news. I am already dialted to a 3 and am 90% effaced! (Hope that doesn't gross any of you out!) Any ways so the doctor said it could basically be any time. He said it could be tonight for all he knows! Of course he said it could still be a while too, but considering that I have been doing so much dialiting in just weeks it sounds sooner than later. So we are getting very excited, but trying not to get to many hopes up. I'm going to try and do something really active and fun with Carson tommorow so we will see if that gets anything going. I was driving home from the doctor and it hit me kind of hard. I am excited, but a huge sense of scaredness crept over me. I know I have done it before, but I think it will be scary every time. Then I got home and all I wanted to do was kiss and hug Carson becasue I know it will never be the same. I even found myself holding him and crying. Once again those emotions just get going. Anyways, so we will keep you posted, who knows when it will be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...congratulations!!! That's so awesome..i can't wait to hear all about it!
How exciting... She is totally ready!! Maybe your body is just wanting her out and remembers what to do from when you had Carson and so it will go fast this time!! I better get a text with a picture as soon as you have her!!
I'm getting emotional just reading your post. I did the same thing when I had Caleb. I kind-of thought I would have to share my love with my two children, but really you just get more love to give. Give Carson a hug for me, sniffle, sniffle.
Post a Comment