Brynnley is 4 months old today. She doesn't have her doctors appointment for a few more weeks, so I wanted to post this today.
Some of her accomplishments so far:
*Can roll from her tummy to her back (Is almost able to roll from her back to her tummy!)
*Sleeps through the night! It is not every single night, but even the nights she doesn't sleep all the way she is usually only up once!
*She is a chubby baby! She has rolls everywhere, although her leg rolls are the biggest. I think Kyle and I aren't use to it becasue Carson never had rolls.
Favorite things:
*Bath time, no matter how tired or cranky the second she gets in the bath she is calm and would sit in there all day.
*Smiling, she will smile at any one who will give her a big grin. My absolute favorite thing is the huge smile she gives me every morning when I go to get her first thing in the morning.
*Her brother, she is fascinated by him and everything he does.
*Talking and yelling, she will babble (loudly) on about anything and at any time. Sometimes she will just sit in her crib and just talk. I think I've got another talker on my hands!
*Her mouth, she will put anything she can find in her mouth. Usually it is her whole fist. She also loves to blow bubbles and buzz her lips. She thinks it is the funniest thing ever!
Dislikes:
*Getting dressed, she hates it with a passion and I'm not really sure. Probably likes to be free and unclothed like her daddy!
*Getting a diaper change in the middle of the night, she will scream bloody murder!
Nicknames:
*Googles
*Brynners (Carson's fav)
*Mamasita (Kyle's fav, meaning little mama)
*Chubbs
So I know this pic is kind of random, Brynnley has the worst bald spot ever. Every one says it is a good thing because that means she is active, but it is still ugly! You can definitely tell she favors one side of her head since the hair is all gone on that side.
2 comments:
I have the cutest nieces in the world!! I'm going to start calling her Brynners now that I know her nicknames. What a cutie!! (Even with the bald spot)
She is super cute and growing up too fast!
Post a Comment