I know I already posted about Brynnley at four months, I just wanted to post the info from her check up so I have it to remember.
Weight 14.75 lbs 67th percentile (she still is our chubbs)
Length 25. 5 Inches 84the percentile (didn't realize she was that long)
The doctor said she looked great! She rolled over the opposite way while we were on our trip so she can now roll both ways. The doctor was very impressed!
Kyle has nicknamed her Hooch (Like the dog on Turner and Hooch, a classic movie!), becasue she has a huge about of drool always coming out of her.
3 comments:
What a cute picture!! I remember when you took it. she was amazing on the trip and did so well. I had so much fun holding her at Carson's birthday party!!
She is adorable and looks like such a happy baby! I really hope I get to meet her before she is 30!
she is TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment