Friday, June 27, 2008

Carson is Three!

So I already posted about Carson' birthday but I just wanted to do a post about him, mostly for journal purposes!

He had his doctor appointment yesterday and it went great! When we got there he kept saying he didn't want the doctor to cut him, I"m not sure where he got that!
He is 33.73 lbs 71st percentile for weight (he's a solid kid, just pick him up and you will know!)
He is 38 inches tall which is 65th percentile for height.

The doctor said he looked great in every aspect and that he was really smart because he could actually do the vision test. I started getting a little freaked out when they did it because he was hesitating and I didn't know if he would be able to name all the shapes they asked him. But he did fantastic, and I already knew he was super smart boy!

Carson's favorite things at age three:
Food: Mac and cheese (would eat for every meal if it was up to him), fruit snacks, pretzels and cheese handi snacks
Funny sayings: Holy Mowsers (Not really sure where he got it from, kind of a mix of holy moly and holy wozers), foots for feet (I don't know why but it always so funny to me when he says it), Oh my goodness-I can not believe this (but he says it really slow and very excited!) wovies (meaning movies), yougret (for yougart)
Favorite things to do: Popping balloons (water balloons), playing with the spray bottle outside, jumping on anything he can!, puzzles, wrestling and jumping on Daddy.
Favorite things: He still loves buzz lightyear, he has since he was about 18 months! Anything Disney (Disney music, Disney movies, talking about his upcoming trip to Disney world. He asks "What else is there?" and we have to name every single ride at Disney world and then he gets really excited with each one.) playing with his friends, going to the park, going to see Grandma and Grandpa

He is such a joy in our life! I can't believe how old he is. He is so much fun and makes me laugh daily! I can't imagine what our lives would be like with out him! We love him so much!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I agree with Carson. Mac and Cheese is the greatest meal, ever.

Holly said...

Kylee has the smartest boyfriend ever! I am pretty sure she is gonna weigh more though... start telling him big is beautiful though!