Sunday, June 29, 2008

Round up

It was the Lehi Round up this week. My family has gone to at least part of the round up every year that I can remember. This year we took Carson to the stock parade. It is basically just horses, anyone who has a horse can ride in it. It isn't the most exciting but Carson loved all the horses. Afterward we went and got snow cones, Carson got a Shrek snow cone and I think that was the highlight of the day!
Everyone at the horse parade, kind of sunny!
We also went to the parade on Saturday. I love parades and have for a long time, although Kyle does not share my love. We had a lot of fun. Carson definitely liked getting the candy best of all. He had a lot of fun sitting with his cousin and Uncle Jaren (Unlce Jarom).
The fam at the parade, it was super hot!
We didn't go to the Rodeo, Kyle is not really one for Rodeo's. I got enough Rodeo in high school when I went to go watch friends too. But I still think it was a great Lehi Round up for us!


2 comments:

Court and Brade said...

I am in to RODEO'S! I love them... anyway just thought I would tell you! ha ha so if you ever get back into them, call me, I'll go with you! :) That sprinkler park looks so fun... there is one here in Omaha too. You think I would look like an idiot if I went alone since I have no kids?

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

Hi Val! I like all the parades too and chase isn't a fan like kyle. Your kids are so cute and the babe is getting so big. You will have to bring Carson by the station and Chase will show him all the fun stuff.