Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been tagged...

5 ThINgS:
5 things on my list of things to do today:
1. Deliver Carson's birthday invitations (check)
2. Laundry
3. Swimming lessons
4. Visit Kelli (having carpal tunnel surgery on both hands!)
5. Sweep (check)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Kettle Corn
2. Ice cream
3. Pringles
4. Strawberries (chocolate covered are my absolute fav)
5. Kneaders desserts, too many to name
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Pay off all cars and debt. That would probably mean getting new cars for Kyle and a new house
2. Travel to Hong Kong, Europe, Ecuador, Mexico (Honeymoon trip)
3. Get Kyle Lasik and Veneers
4. Give money to family
5. Go on a shopping spree, one with Kyle, and one with a girls trip to New York with Heather and Kelli (We are going to do it someday!)
5 places I've lived:
1. Logan, Utah
2. Lehi, Utah
3. Provo, Utah
4. Bluffdale, Utah
5. That's it, how boring am I!!!! I need to get out of this state, but I'm pretty sure it will never happen!
5 jobs I've held:
1. Coldstone Creamery Assistant Manager
2. Sams club Cashier
3. Receptionist for Bennet & DeLoney law firm
4. Assistant at Dan Hixson Photography
5. Front desk at Thanksgiving Point gardens (didn't last long because we wanted to get pregnant and needed bennefits)
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I love the show the O.C., I am not really sure why. But I love it and look forward to it every day, sad but true.
2. I love anything Disney! Carson knows all the Disney songs and Disney characters, it's a family thing.
3. I am pretty good at Wii bowling, I have beaten Kyle and most of his family.
4. I love blogging, I guess people probably know this but I think it is the best thing ever. I love to post and I love to go and read everyones as well. It's a great journal for me (I recently found out you can print your blog), since I hate journal writing and am not much of a scrapbooker.
5. I love to sweep. It is my favorite cleaning thing to do. I know this may sound weird I think it is because I can see all the dirt and dog hair I have collected in the dust pan and it feels so satisfying that my floor is clean and it is in the garbage!
5 people tagged:
1. Cami
2. Janae (if you have time and feel up to it!!!)
3. Holly Dipadova
4. Holly Watson
5. Tresa

1 comment:

T Fowler said...

Great post! I'll have to steal that idea.