Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Carson's birthday

*Warning, lots of pics, sorry I should have done a slide show!

Carson turned three this last Sunday! I still can't believe I have a three year old and that he isn't my little crying baby anymore. (I don't miss the crying and screaming though!)

We had a friend party for him on Saturday and he had a blast. He kept asking all day "When is my party mommy?" He had a bunch of his friends over and we had lots of water toys out. A pool a sprinkler and a slip and slide. He had so much fun with all of his friends and family! He also got a ton of gifts, thanks again everyone.


His Grandpa and Grandma Ford spoiled him as usual and got him a motorized car. He loved it. He was so good at sharing it and taking a ride too. I think my favorite picture of the day is of him and Josie taking a ride. It looks like a little date!






On Sunday we had a dinner just the family. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner and he said mac and cheese, grapes and strawberry ice cream on a Mr. Incredible plate. So that is what we had! The adults did have some other things as well!

It was a great weekend and he had so much fun! He keeps asking when his party is still!




Kyle running through the sprinklers with Josie, check out my husbands calves, not bad...

Everyone eating and talking. It wasn't too terribly hot, although we did get a really random gust of wind that scared the kids and made them all cold.


Carson in his car, it's a Ford-fitting isn't it!
Family dinner on Sunday, home made mac and cheese, doesn't get much better than that!

4 comments:

T Fowler said...

It was a fun party. Enoch especially enjoyed his water balloons you sent home with him. I hope Carson hasn't driven away yet! Good thing the batteries only hold so much juice.

Great Dane said...

Sounds like everyone had lots of fun. Oh, and sorry I didn't tell you earlier about my blog. I do enjoy reading your stories and seeing all the pictures.

Court and Brade said...

I LOVE all the pics! I also loved that Carson keeps asking when his party is... He loved it so much that he wants another one! You are a good and FUN mom girl! Seriously... looks like a slammin time!

Holly said...

Looks like it was so much fun!! Fords know how to party! Wish we were there. Luckily Kylee cant read cause I dont know if she is gonna have a party. Is that bad? It sounds bad. Ok maybe we will have a small one.