Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kneaders

So I realized a few weeks ago that most of you may have never seen a Kneaders or the one that we own. So I thought I would do a post about it, since it such a HUGE part of our lives.

When Kyle's parents moved to Utah a few years ago they wanted to start a business they could do as a family. Kyle has always wanted to get into the restaurant business so they looked at doing that. They decided on Kneaders Bakery and Cafe. Our store, the Riverton store is the very first franchise. Kneaders serves soups, sandwiches, salads and pastries. Everything is so good too, and I'm not just saying that as a biased opinion. I loved Kneaders before we even decided to open one. They also sell some retail and do gift baskets. They also do a lot of catering for busnesse's and weddings.

Kyle is the general manager. His parents own the restaurant and Kyle and his sister are also part owners.
Kyle loves his job and works EXCEPTIONALLY hard at what he does. He has really long and crazy hours and at times we definitely miss him. But he loves what he is doing and is so good at it. He is so good with his employees and his customers. Every time I go in there, there is a customer talking with him and saying how much they love Kneaders.
We had our one year anniversary for Kneaders on Saturday. So they had free cake and balloons.
So if you are ever in the area and want to try it out let us know, trust me you won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

Court and Brade said...

Kyle looks hard at work with the balloons on his head! :) I think the restaurant biz is definitely his fortey (how do you spell that? Hmmm.. I don't know!)

Holly said...

You know I think Kneaders is one of the only food places in Utah that I miss. It would do really well here in Arizona ... with out a doubt!

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

It was the BEST!!!

Halvos said...

I am so glad you posted this. That is fun to see Kyle in his element. When will you open one out here? I miss Kneaders! Espeically the tarts! mmm... Happy Anniversary! ;)