Friday, August 22, 2008

6 months older and wiser


Our little baby isn't so little any more. Brynnley just turned 6 months a few weeks ago! I can't believe she is already 1/2 a year old!
It seems like time is just flying by, it went so much slower with Carson! Brynnley is still our super happy and super easy baby! Thank heavens for that. She is now sitting up by herself, has her first tooth (earlier than Carson!), and is already on hands and knees and is rocking I think crawling is in the next couple of weeks (yikes, am I really ready for that again!)She is just so curious about everything, she wants to see and get to everything. Kyle said the other day he never thought there would be anyone more curious than Carson but somehow she is! She also is now eating solid foods and is a bottomless pit! She loves her cereal in the morning and her veggies at night.
She weighed 16. 62 lbs at her appointment which is in the 56th percentile. She is 27 inches long which is in the 85th percentile.
A few of her likes right now are when people smile at her, playing peekaboo, chewing on her fingers, drinking water from a grown up cup, loves to yell and talk she thinks it is hilarious our ears think otherwise.
A few of her dislikes are getting ready for bed mainly getting pajamas on, spitting up (oh wait, that's me not her...), when Carson plays too rough with her (which is most of the time).

7 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

What cute pictures of Brynnley!! I haven't seen her smile that big before.

Lyns said...

Those pictures are SOOOOO cute! What a smile. Watch out momma, here comes a crawler - you are going to be so tired!

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

she is so cute!

Kayce said...

Your family is so cute. How have you been? Our little family is doing really well. It is so good to hear from you!!

Cami said...

Wow 6 months already...crazy!! She is a little thing and happy! You wait the whole play rough thing, gets worse.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

How cute is she!!! So fun to catch up! I to am a addicted to blogging. How to you know Chelsea and Kipp They are in my ward!!

Holly said...

I cannot believe she is already six months.. and getting ready for crawling! Good luck with that. She is so so cute. What a happy little girl. I hope we can meet her some day soon.