Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympics

I love the Olympics! I love to watch sports that on any normal day there is no way I would watch, like Rowing or Badminton or something. I love watching the opening and closing ceremonies, even though sometimes they get a little weird. I love to watch all the Americans compete and feel like I am a part of their lives. I love to watch Bob Costas, I don't see him on TV for a lot of other things but to me when I see him he just screams Olympics to me. I LOVE to watch Michael Phelps. I'm not really sure why, Kyle thinks I have crush on him but I really don't. (Although he does have some amazing muscles) He just fascinates me as a person and that someone can physically be that amazing at something.
I love the Olympics, go USA!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Who doesn't love to watch Michael Phelps? :) I love the Olympics too!

Lyns said...

I LOVE the Olympics too. Randy and I stayed up late last night to watch the DVR'd Gymnastics and of course Michael Phelps. It's okay if you have a crush on him. I think we all kindof do. :)

T Fowler said...

I love, love, love the Olympics. Last night I made Presidency meeting end early just so I could get home and watch Michael Phelps. He is amazing to watch. The gymnastics was good, too (only I wish they were as dominate as Phelps!). I've gotten Gavin hooked too; lousy timing since he is staying up til 11pm the week before school starts!

Court and Brade said...

um I have a crush on Phelps and I am not afraid to admit it! ha ha I love the olympics too! Can't wait for the women's all arounds tonight!