Friday, August 8, 2008

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 night!

On Wednesday night we had our sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 movie night. We decided to go get appetizers before the movie so we could pig out on treats and dessert at the movie. We went to a cute restaurant called Stella's for appetizers! Yum.
We headed over to the theatre and got our junk food and got our seats. It was a lot of fun just being out with the girls. We mostly talked about the pants and our love for the books and movies. Although we discuss the twilight series quite a bit as well. We even wore jeans so we could all be in our "pants" I know we are kind of nerdy, but how often do we get so excited about something!
It was a great movie and did not disappoint. They did leave a lot out, but that is to be expected when you cram 3 books into one movie. But I had fun with Kelli, Heather, Hannah, Laurie, and Lexi. (We greatly missed you Janae, but I guess having a baby 5 days earlier will excuse you!) If any of you want to see it with us, we are going again in a few weeks. But you should all go see it, fabulous movie!
Long live the pants....

1 comment:

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

Heather is so cute!!! and of course Brynnley( I don't know if I spelled it right)