
I just love taking baby pictures when they are naked and all rolly polly. We switched Brynnley's bath to the sitting position and she loves it. She just started sitting up in the last week. She still isn't all the way stable but gets better ever day. I can't believe she is sitting up! Where did my tiny little baby go.

She also is starting to get up on her hands and knees. She can also scoot her self backwards quite a ways. She just has to see EVERYTHING that is going on. She has been that way since she came out.

1 comment:
Cute pictures of Brynnley! I put some bath pictures of Kate on our blog, but Greg made me take them off (he doesn't want people looking her up when she is 16! I'm not sure about that, but her was very insistent. I guess it's cute that he is so protective.) I love the pictures, they're so cute!
Post a Comment