Monday, August 18, 2008

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming




Carson just finished his first set of swimming lessons and did very well. He got right in the water as soon as he got there. He was not a huge fan of going under the water, but we are working with him and he gets better at it every time. (I told Kyle how much he loved swimming and how good he was getting at it, and I told him maybe he can be like Michael Phelps... a lofty dream I'm sure)

He loved to play the games with the rest of his class. His favorite game was motor boat and blowing lots of bubbles. His smart teacher also had a batman and a superman for them to get under the water and he LOVED that. It was a lot of fun and it accomplished my goal of getting him more comfortable in the water.

2 comments:

Angela said...

How cute, that looks like lots of fun! I wanted to sign Megan up for swimming lessons this summer too but with the new baby I never got around to it. She loves the water also! Carson is so adorable! He has such a cute personality showing through in all the pics. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer.

Michelle Kelly said...

Carson is such a little ball of fire. I bet he lets all of his energy out in the pool and then is exhausted afterwards. It's fun to see all the fun things you guys do, you guys are always doing something fun.