Monday, August 18, 2008

Cheat to lose...


So those of you that have talked to Kyle recently know that he has started a diet and a new way of life. I'm sure you are asking why I am posting about this but I am so impressed and proud of Kyle. This diet is not an easy diet by any means and he has stuck to it incredibly well. I have not seen him cheat in the three weeks he has been doing it. He also has already lost 28 pounds! He has also been working out a lot! I don't think he needs to loose any weight but he seems happier with himself and is healthier which is always a good thing.

So if you want to know the details of the diet let him know, it is a great diet and is working well for him.

I am so proud of him and his will power!

1 comment:

Michelle Kelly said...

Wow!! Kyle, I am impressed. Just make sure you don't gain it all back :) That's the hardest part.