Thursday, August 28, 2008

Zoo pals


Last week we went to the zoo, a friend was going to go with us, but her son was really sick. I had already told Carson we were going and they were coming with us, so we just took her other little boy (Carson's best friend) Cohen with us. They had so much fun together!
Cohen had never been to the Zoo so it was a lot of fun to see his reactions and Carson loved showing him around since he is an old pro at the zoo.
We had a lot of fun and they boys were definitely worn out by the end! Carson said his favorite animal was the Crocodile (he loves looking at the crocodile and every time we go he begs to go see him.) Cohen said his favorite was the Tiger (even though we couldn't find the tiger in his attraction) but he did love the elephants as well!
Brynnley's favorite part was the short ride she took on the merry go round, can you tell someone is teething!

4 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

too fun!! I love the zoo! Are you guys in Lehi

Kayce said...

I can't wait until we can take Glade to the zoo. If there was one close, but such is life! Your family is just so cute

Lyns said...

Fun! Ava LOVES the zoo. I'm sure those boys had so much fun together. Brinley is so darn cute! By the way, I tagged you on my blog. :)

Angela said...

Oh how fun! We are planning a trip to visit the Denver Zoo in a few weeks. I like your new background too! :)