We have been trying to get Carson a little more comfortable in the water so we thought it would be a good idea to take him swimming (also an excuse to dunk him under the water and have him not freak out) We went with our friends the Fountaines and had a blast. I wasn't going to get Brynnley in the water because she is still kind of young but I put her feet in and she loved it. I still tried to keep her hands and face away from the water but she had so much fun. Carson was a little fish too, he had no fear. He was going down all the slides and even went under three times, he didn't even freak out until the last time. The highlight of the night is when we all took turns going down the water slide. I don't know about the others but it made me feel like a kid again. I was shocked when Carson went down with Kyle too. Although I am pretty sure it freaked him out and he will not be going down for a while, but I was still impressed he went!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Swimming with the fam
We have been trying to get Carson a little more comfortable in the water so we thought it would be a good idea to take him swimming (also an excuse to dunk him under the water and have him not freak out) We went with our friends the Fountaines and had a blast. I wasn't going to get Brynnley in the water because she is still kind of young but I put her feet in and she loved it. I still tried to keep her hands and face away from the water but she had so much fun. Carson was a little fish too, he had no fear. He was going down all the slides and even went under three times, he didn't even freak out until the last time. The highlight of the night is when we all took turns going down the water slide. I don't know about the others but it made me feel like a kid again. I was shocked when Carson went down with Kyle too. Although I am pretty sure it freaked him out and he will not be going down for a while, but I was still impressed he went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun, fun, fun! We love any type of pool fun. Payton seems to think she is invinsible and always tries to get out of my arms. she usually tries to walk on the steps. she goes about 3-4 steps then right under the water. You would think it scares her to not do it again but no.
Post a Comment