Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A little blast from the past...


So when Kyle got the Wii he told me that you could download games from the old Nintendo's and play them on the Wii. Naturally I was very excited. I have fond memories of playing the Nintendo and playing with my brother. Although my favorite games were not the same as his. I did love to play Mario, but was never that good.
But I loved to play Dr. Mario. I'm not sure why, but I loved it. My brother even let me take one of his systems to college and so my and my room mates would play it. Kyle even played with me when we were dating, although I"m pretty sure it was just to be nice while we were dating.
Well they finally added it to the games you could download for the Wii. I was so excited and have had so much fun playing. However I am not very good at it and definitely need some practice. Not to mention more time to play it. But it still is a lot of fun. Now all I need is Tetris and Tetris Attack and I will be set!

3 comments:

Lyns said...

I took a Super Nintendo with me to college too. We played Mario Brothers and Mario Kart like it was going out of style. I didn't know you could get old games on the WII? Hmmm . . . . . we don't have a WII yet, but here's a new incentive. We should do some WII tennis tournaments! I LOVE that game! :)

Michelle Kelly said...

I played Dr. Mario on Jarom's wii. I've lost a lot of my ability to win but I still love it. jarom is pretty good, have you beaten him?

Lori Young said...

I'll take you on, Valerie! But I have to warn you, I've been practicing!