Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor day fun and dirt...

My sister invited us to come up to her in laws cabin for labor day. We went up Saturday morning and had breakfast with all of the fam.
It was fabulous too because Kyle could come, he has had to work for a lot of the last family get togethers.


We also took the four wheelers out and they had a paddle boat that we took down to the reservoir. Carson was not so sure about it. He thought we were going to go in the lake and he kept saying" I don't want to go under..." But he did have fun looking for the fish. But was definitely more comfortable throwing rocks on the shore. We also had a great lunch of roasted hot dogs (why do they taste so different while camping or in the canyon!) We had a lot of fun, can Carson came home filthy, which usually means he had a blast!

1 comment:

Lyns said...

How fun! I can't believe you updated so quick! LOL. Hot dogs really do taste better in the mountains. Randy and I had this exact discussion when we went camping a few weeks ago. That last picture of Carson is so cute. I love it.