This was actually our second time this year to go. I took the kids by myself when it first opened because I had a killer coupon. But we wanted to go again with all of the family.

Brynnley was finally brave enough this time to attack the jumping pillows. They all had so much fun up there. I was a little worried about jiggling the baby too much so I opted to be the photographer. (Make sure you notice the sweet air Kyle got!)
Carson and Brynnley loved the slides. Luckily Grandpa and Daddy took turns taking Brynnley up and down. She would get right off and start running for the stairs. Carson just liked to see how fast he could go.
We also did the pumpkin blasters and corn shooters. They were a blast! I think Kyle had more fun that Carson did. But Carson was excited to be "shooting a big gun". Carson also loves the rubber duck races. I still haven't really figured out why he likes them so much, but I always have a hard time getting him away from them.

The kids eating lunch, aren't they cute!
We had so much fun with the Grandma and Grandpa and Heather and Sadie! We even tried the corn maze this year. Carson and Kyle were our guides, it was so cute to watch them together figuring out where to go. We even made it under the time they said it would take us!
So until next year cornbelly's (and you can bet we will be there next year), thanks for the good times!
5 comments:
Is Kyle really wearing a Longhorn's shirt? Go Longhorn's!! Caleb is going next week for a school field trip, it really is way fun!!
Kelli
Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! The kids look so cute in their Halloween getup!
Okay now I really want to take my kids there. We've been talking about it but we really need to go! I love the family picture at the bottom, you guys are so cute!!
How fun!! Bless your heart too btw about the whole flu shot ordeal! I too think I am going to have to bear the health department...yuck!
Hooray for Cornbelly's! It sounds like great kid fun! And when kids have fun, adults do, too. Next year we'll be there to enjoy it with you! The family picture was so cute, I'm going to print it for my wall! I love you all!
Post a Comment