So I have been attending
BYU football games ever since I can remember. My parents have had seasons tickets I am pretty sure to close to my whole life. One plus to having them gone on a mission is the
BYU Football tickets get divided among the families. We
didn't' take many this year
because Kyle got U of U football tickets (Yes, it's a sore subject among the house, boo to him!!). But we did really want to take Carson to a
BYU game. It worked out well that we actually got all 6 of my families tickets. So we took Carson, Kyle's friend Matt and his Dad and Devin our brother in-law.

Carson took a little while to figure out what was going on, but by half time he was loving the game!! He had a
churro, snow cone and uncle Devin bought
twizzlers. How can life get much better. He loved seeing Cosmo, we told him about him on the way to the game so as soon as we walked in he asked where he was. He would ask about every five minutes where he was.

Kyle and I had mixed emotions about who to cheer for
because BYU was playing Utah State. We both attended Utah State and met there. I actually attended both schools as well. I opted to cheer for
BYU. I just can't be at that stadium and cheer for anyone else!

Carson actually lasted for a lot longer of the game than we both anticipated. But we left after the 3rd quarter
because they were ahead by quite a bit and it was getting really cold. We had so much fun and I am so glad that we could take Carson with us and share the fun memory with him! He calls it B-I-U, in stead of
BYU. Love it!
Carson dancing to the fight song!!!
5 comments:
I'm glad you had so much fun, but sorry it was cold. That is so funny Carson calls it BIU. Enoch calls it BY-U; two syllables. Must be hard to say. Go Cougars.
I'm so mad at myself! We were at the game too and could've come to see you! Darn! Looks like you had a fun time!
It makes it all worth it to give up our tickets this season while on a mission to see such fun! I loved the video of Carson dancing. He "likes to move it, move it!" Well, he is the son of a dancer (and his Dad's got some moves of his own, too). It doesn't get better than football in the fall (right, Kyle?)--especially if it's BYU (we agree with your "boo" to Kyle for the Utah tickets). Go Cougars!
Gotta love the football games, isn't it fun on a fall night. Love carson dancing!!
Good to hear the BYU song, glad it did not snow. I remember some fun night games. Great Dancer and he will be good at BYU.
LOVE DAD
Post a Comment