Thursday, October 8, 2009
My favorite words
I know I will forget this down the road (I'd like to think I won't, but I know my memory). I just wanted to post Brynnley's amazing vocabulary. I feel like it has tripled just in the past couple of weeks. Pretty much any word you say to her she will repeat back. She loves to read books so if you read to her she will repeat back a lot of what you say. But my most favorite words that she has right now are Banana, but she actually calls it a "nanny". I love it. I ask her probably 5 times a day if she wants banana, just so I can hear her say "nanny." She also has finally learned the word "yes". Before she would just shake her whole body up in down to signify "yes" but she finally mastered it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great post! You will forget if you don't post it. All mothers will attest to that.
WE will have to skyppe, with you when we get back from our trip and listen to her. They all seem to be growing pretty fast. All your adventures look great and great experiences to remember. It is a fun time to remember your children.
LOVE DAD
Post a Comment