Tuesday, October 6, 2009
It probably is my fault...
On Sunday after conference we made some Halloween cupcakes that Kyle had bought. He bought the cake mix and the frosting. The kids were so excited to make cake! After dinner we all frosted the cupcakes. Brynnley just liked the frosting off of hers then kept yelling "Cake! Cake!", Carson would spread a little on his cupcake then lick his entire knife and stick it back in the frosting container. I asked Kyle why our kids loved frosting so much. He said "Are you serious, you are the one who could just sit and eat frosting out of a bucket." True, sad but true. I do love frosting. So I blame myself, I am sure there was a lot of frosting consumed while both kids were in utero. Sadly this baby doesn't stand a chance either.
But on Monday morning the kids were both kind of quiet so I went downstairs and I asked Carson where Brynnley was. He said "She is just starving!" and pointed to the pantry. I found my sweet daughter, rummaging through the garbage licking the frosting can and knife that had been put in the garbage can the night before. Gross I know, but hilarious yes! Luckily it was on top!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yummy Frosting! We should send Enoch to your house. At least the frosting was on the top of the garbage can. I'm convinced that we should just give kids spoons and the frosting bowl and forget about the cake.
Well, I said this to Tresa yesterday on her blog. As Grandma would say, they "come by it honest." When Grandpa Randall gets itchy for something sweet and I don't have anything made, he eats frosting out of a can, too. We found some cans of German Chocolate frosting "two for one" at Nakumatt one time. I have to hide them if I want to use them for cake :-) Maybe it's a "Randall gene."
That sweet stuff is all grandpa Randall's fault (That's Percy Edward Randall) passed on to me (Scott) and on to all of you. GOOD LUCK LOVE DAD
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment