Thursday, October 29, 2009

What do they have in common?

So you may say that is a random picture, wrong it is not. One of my favorite shows is "So You Think you can dance". I wait all year until it comes on in the summer. I like to think that in my glory days I would have been good enough to have been on the show. (Don't worry I know in all reality I was no where near good enough to even audition, but we can dream right?!). But I love to watch all the dancing and all the different styles and critique like I know what I am talking about. Somehow I have convinced Kyle to watch the show with me, he is a good sport. Though I think he watches it for me, and I watch American Idol for him.
Anyways we were watching it a few weeks ago and I was looking at Nigels hair (not sure why?), I said to Kyle "Look, Brynnley's hair looks just like his." He fully agreed with me.
I don't really know what to do with her hair. It is curly in the back, but only about half way up. Occasionally she gets curls on the side but not all the time. The front, has yet to really grow yet either. So it's kind of a funny hair do. I am debating about if I cut the front so it's has a little more shape with bangs. Or if I weather it out and let the front grow out and catch up with the rest. I think she will be 16 before that happens though.

3 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

Just be grateful she has hair, I would weather it out.

Gayle J. Randall said...

Well, you can make a comparison if you want, but I think Brynnley is just as cute as she can be (as opposed to Nigel). I say weather it out unless her hair in front is getting in her eyes, then just have someone trim it a little. Just be patient and you'll soon be paying for more haircuts than you want to pay for. :-)

Quinn said...

That is to funny!! I think it is cute but they also say if you keep it trimmed alot it will grow in thick and good. Trust me we all go through the akward stages with little girls hair. Peyton still does not grow very much up front but thick thick in the back.
Kelli