Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The great pajama escape artist and what language are you speaking?

So two nights ago I went in to feed Brynnley and she had some how managed to get both of her legs completely out of her pajamas, while they were still all snapped together. Last night I went in to feed her and she had gotten both arms out of her pajamas and they were just hanging on her legs. I have no idea what she is doing at night or how she is doing it...

Carson's newest thing is to speak his new language. A few weeks ago him and Kyle just started making noises at each other and talking to each other. Carson thought it was the funniest thing in the world. So now he is always saying things, that mean absolutely nothing. He loves when you saying something back to him in his silly language. He just laughs and rolls on the floor.

Silly kids...

1 comment:

Arin said...

Your kids are darling, and growing up so fast. What a great mom you are, getting your kids out for some serious fun! Looks like you guys are having a great summer!