
I have a bunch of random pictures, but they aren't really about one thing but I still wanted to post them. So I thought I would just do one big post!
I chopped my hair off. I had been thinking for a little while about cutting it, but
Brynnley had been grabbing and pulling it and she spit up all over my hair twice last week. So I decided to chop it off. I am loving it so far. It is a nice change and takes way less time to do!

Kyle and Carson on Sunday. Carson wanted to take his shirt off and then he pulled his pants way up, I just thought it was hilarious.

Carson's new favorite thing is to put the sprinkler under the trampoline and jump. He loves it and keeps him occupied for hours. Kyle got out there the other night and jumped with him. He was loving it and looked just like a little kid. Check out his sweet moves!!



Carson loves to play with Kyle's hats. He pulls them all out and then puts them all on. The other day he said "Mommy look..." and he had decided
Brynnley would look good in a hat too.
Aren't they cute together!
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair! I saw you this morning when I was mowing the lawn and couldn't believe you had chopped it! It looks great and I'm sure it takes a lot less time. Those pics of Kyle and Carson cracked me up and the hat pictures are so cute!
love the hair!.. mine is semi short and a line right now and it is pretty easy huh. looks cute though on you! K so sorry I didn't call you back. I didn't listen to your message til way way late on sunday night. random but - I moved back this weekend and brade came back with me.. we had a wedding and family stuff. Then he flew to cleveland to finish the next 3 1/2 weeks out, and i am here! I was in provo sunday and then came back to logan monday... i'm working here now and also going to portland with my mom and grandma next week. anyway... busy busy, but missing the hubs! anyway this is long but sorry I didn't get back to ya! Carson is getting so big...
you look super cute with the short hair. Man I miss having a hairstylist I can trust. I could use a good Josie cut right now. Kyle is so funny and I bet Carson just loves it! Dont you just love seeing your kids play together, even though the little one cant play yet!
Love Love Love it! I love short hair anyway but it looks really cute on you! I love all the random pics too! Cute kids!
Sorry I took forever to get back to you. I was so excited when you left a comment a few weeks ago, but I have been so busy adjusting to the new baby in our lives that I didn't have time to respond. Of course I remember you! I love your blog. You have such a beautiful family! I'm totally going to add you to my list of friends, it will be cool to keep in touch.
Post a Comment