Friday, November 7, 2008

Another tag


I will admit, sometimes I do not love being tagged. But I will tell you what I love, I love to read other peoples tags because I always learn something new about them that I never knew. So I fill this tag out in hopes that someone does want to read it...


8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
1. The Hills ( I know I should be way to old for this show, but I love it!)
2. The Office
3. The Mentalist
4. Gilmore Girls ( I constantly watch the reruns)
5. The Amazing Race
6. Top Design, Top Chef, and Project Runway
7. Prison Break
8. LIfe

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Cafe Rio/ Bajio
3. Panda Express
4. Texas Road House
5. Zupas
6. Kneaders!!!!!
7.McDonalds, but only because Carson loves it and some days it is just the break I need!
8. I can't remember the name of it, but it is a steakhouse up at Gateway, we ate there for our anniversary!! Super Yummy!

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Got Carson to go potty and put on underwear!
2. Went to sports class
3. Took Carson Potty
4. Got my oil changed
6. Took Carson Potty at Kohls
7. Went to McDonalds for dinner (Kyle was at the Utah game)
8. Took Carson potty at McDonalds


8 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Seeing Madagascar with Carson
2. Thanksgiving with family and fabulous food
3. Christmas, my absolutely favorite holiday!
4. Disneyworld the beginning of January
5. Carson being potty trained (I'm happy to report though it is going well!)
6. Brynnley walking
7. Tomorrow night, date night and Christmas shopping with Kyle
8. Seeing my husband tonight when he gets home

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Loosing my muffin top and side tops on my tummy and sides
2. Everything completely paid off. :)
3. Carson Potty trained by January!
4. That I can find the perfect Christmas gift for Kyle (he is always much better than me!)
5. New driveway
6. Fence around my house.
7. A little more room in my house, or just a bigger house!
8. My dog not shedding for just one day!

I tag Cami, Holly, Janae, Michelle, Tresa, Holly Watson, and anyone else that wants to do it!

5 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

I love reading other people's tags, especially my children's because it helps me know them better. Thanks for taking the time to do it--I know it does take time. You're doing great with the potty training. Love, Mom

Lyns said...

Taking Carson to the potty seems to be a recurring theme! :) I'm so glad it's going well. I love to read about you!

Michelle Kelly said...

After I pass my test I will post a tag. I usually don't like the tags but I will do one after my test.

T Fowler said...

Great post. I'll try to come up with some good answers for me (i know I don't watch 8 TV shows and eating out for us is usually Arctic Circle with kdis!).

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

I love the "Hills" too but I blame Heather because she got me addicted to Laguna Beach!