Wednesday, November 5, 2008

When all else fails try the laundry basket...

I have desperately been trying to keep up with my laundry. (I still don't understand how 4 people 2 of which are kids, can have so much laundry!) But Brynnley has been extra cranky lately, probably because her top two teeth are coming in. So she pretty much just crawls to me, stands up holding my pants and cries until I pick her up. So I was trying to find something to keep her distracted for a few minutes so I could just get one more load of laundry folded.
How entertaining is a laundry basket! She loved it and of course Carson had to join, he thought it was hilarious. Brynnley only liked it though until she stood up in it and was bouncing around and the basket fell over!

1 comment:

Quinn said...

It is always the small things in life that make them happy! If only us parents would get that we would all be a lot richer!!