Brynnley turned 9 months a few weeks ago, but just had her doctors
appointment. I still am amazed that she is so old! She is going to be a year before I know it, and I feel like we were just in the hospital with her. She is so much fun and is still a SUPER easy baby!! She rarely
cries and is a fabulous eater and sleeper. I could not have gotten more lucky. She is crawling like a mad woman and has started to walk along things and she can stand herself up and will
occasionally let go for a few seconds!

Her favorite things right now are: Elmo, she loves the talking
Elmo that we got for Carson, she gets dancing too when he starts to sing.

Loves the dishwasher! She loves to pull all of the spoons out one by one. I found her on top of it the other day. I think she could be my climber....
Her favorite foods are sweet potatoes and bananas, her absolute favorite food though is pirates booty. She gets so excited for it and I can get her to eat just about anything if I entice her with some pirates booty.
She still loves to scream to make noise. She is so loud sometimes, but I love it! I have been blessed with loud children, but I think it's great. She loves to babble and make as much noise as possible with her
tongue. Kyle taught her how to click it a few weeks ago so now she does it
constantly.
She weighed 19.89 lbs (65the percentile)
She is 28 inches long (60
th percentile)
and her head is 18 inches (89
th percentile) Am I a biased mom? I don't think she has a big head but maybe I just love her too much!
2 comments:
Don't worry it's not big. My babies head is in the 95% and I think it looks just fine.
I can't believe she is nine months old! I LOVE the pic of her standing in the dishwasher. She is just beautiful.
Post a Comment