Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Enjoying the last few warm days...

This spring/summer/early fall we have spent a lot of time at the park. Carson is at just the right age and loves going there. He finally has mastered everything at our park too. It always scares me because he gets a little daring, but I have to remind myself he is getting older.


Brynnley has also been enjoying the park lately, although mostly just the swings. If I put her on the grass we usually just end up having a war of who can get the grass in her mouth the fastest and how fast can mommy get it out. But she loves the swings. She loves when I tickle her or try to get her toes.
It is so nice having a park in our neighborhood and it is a lifesaver some days when I just need to get out and have Carson leave Brynnley alone for more than a couple of minutes!

3 comments:

Kent and Heidi said...

I'm glad that I am not the only mother who gets nervous about her boy at the park. I am such a worrier! Your children are darling in their Halloween costumes! It looks like you had a blast.

Lyns said...

I LOVE that first pic of Brinley. So cute. As of this morning's snow, it looks like that may be the last park day for a while. Your kids look so great in their costumes and your new niece is beautiful!

Lyns said...

Whoops - Brynnley (spelled right :)