Friday, November 7, 2008

Carson Carson Carson

Carson got tagged by one of his friends, so here goes...


5 things about Carson

1. He has so much energy and never stops. Even if he is sitting down or watching a movie he is constantly on the go. I will admit (and I'm sure Kyle will too) that there I times I just wish he would sit and cuddle with me or something but he is always moving around. It is a good though because he is so active and loves to play!

2. He ADORES his grandparents. He has now found a way to distinguish a way to tell the Grandma's apart. My mom loves to play tennis with him. We play down at her house and she brings her tennis stuff up here as well. At Kyle's mom's house she has the Buzz train, which is one of his favorite toys he got from Christmas last year. So he asks "Is it the Grandma who plays Tennis or has the buzz train?" He gets so excited to talk to his grandparents as well and he LOVES when they come over and play with him!

3. He favorite things right now are Curious George, Mac and Cheese, gummi savers (after he goes potty), his friend Cohen, McDonalds, taking a bath, building forts, singing Mickey Christmas songs in the car.

4.He loves his routine! This is probably my fault but all of the baby and child books I read said stick to a routine and it will help immensely. So I am pretty strict with his routine. He takes his routine (especially his bedtime one) super seriously. He has to do the exact same things every night. If you had something one night, you better expect that he will want to do it from now on. I think it is a good thing though because he knows what to expect, he really does not like the unknown.

5.He is such a boy! Just in the last few months his boy side has come out like crazy. He loves to wrestle. We made a snowman the other day and the funnest part for him was smashing it to the ground. He loves playing sports, especially with his daddy. He has also discovered spitting, good times for me! He loves to dig in the dirt and find bugs. (We found a worm the other day and we had to move it because he was worried the garage door was going to smash it)

I love him so much and although he tries my patience more than I ever thought possible I can't imagine my life with out him. He is my everything and I look forward to seeing what new thing he can do each day or what he does to make me laugh!

We tag all of Carson's friends, you know who you all are!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

We love Carson too. Especially Miss Ava! If I tell her we can't play with him today, she says, "Play with Carson tomorrow" very matter of factly. :)

Michelle Kelly said...

Carson is a little ball of energy, he is constantly doing something! He must be fun to be with all day.