Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Keylay!


Kyle turns the big 28 today! We keep teasing that he is getting so old and so close to thirty. I was just saying the other day I think we are getting old. He said he was because he looks at the guys going into the pro sports teams and they are all so much younger than him. I told him I felt old because the people on MTV are so much younger than us, they use to be so old!
But I hope he has a great birthday! We actually went out on Monday for his birthday. Some friends invited us to go to the Jazz game with them. So we went to dinner and the game. We had so much fun and they were great seats. Kyle is really getting into the Jazz too, so he loved it!
I am so happy to have Kyle be a part of my life. There are definitely times when I wonder why he married me, but I often find myself thinking that I can't imagine my life with out him. He is such a great husband and always so thoughtful, his children adore him. Carson is constantly asking where he is or when he gets to see him. Brynnley's face just lights up when she sees him and she says "Da da"!
Happy birthday to the most amazing man ever! I love you babe!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Hope you have a great day!

Gayle J. Randall said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle! We are so glad that you and Valerie found each other!