Thursday, November 13, 2008

I like to move it move it

We had a movie play date last week and took the kids to see Madagascar 2, Carson has been excited for this movie for a while. Especially since he saw the preview and the "I like to move it, move it" song.
Brynnley's first ever movie experience! She liked it and of course got bored after about half an hour. Then I was forced to hold her and walk around the theatre. Luckily there were only 4 other people in the theatre. I wanted to let her down to crawl but all I saw was germy gross shoe filled carpet!
Carson with his fish candies. He said he wanted popcorn and fish candies. (That's what he had when he went to the movie with Grandma and Grandpa and he is all about repetition.)
Carson and his friends! It was hilarious to watch them. They were so into the movie in the beginning, got a little bored and ran around, danced around to the Move it song, and then were super into it again in the end!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

LOVE the title of your post. The kids had a GREAT time! In the first pic, my child does NOT have her finger up her nose, right? Right? :)

Lisa Riddle said...

Cute pics! We took Jake to the movie and he was so good, so we tried another one and he bawled the whole time. Luckily it was a chic flick that Gregg didn't even want to see so I got to watch while he walked the halls with Jake. What a stinker.