We invited his friend that lived across the street over and she came and helped us make a snowman. Although of course Carson had to knock it over as soon as we were done! I think his favorite part was probably eating the snow. He thought it was so good and could not get enough of it. I know it is not good for you, but remember when you were little and there was just something about snow that tasted so good, who wants to deprive their child of that fun!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
We invited his friend that lived across the street over and she came and helped us make a snowman. Although of course Carson had to knock it over as soon as we were done! I think his favorite part was probably eating the snow. He thought it was so good and could not get enough of it. I know it is not good for you, but remember when you were little and there was just something about snow that tasted so good, who wants to deprive their child of that fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I see nothing wrong with eating snow! It's part of the childhood experience! Cute pics!
Post a Comment