Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sickly

Well Carson woke up Sunday morning with a fever and had it for a few days. You could tell he didn't feel well, he fell asleep in our bed with his juice still in his mouth. You would have to know him, to know that he DOES not just fall asleep anywhere. Brynnley also had a little bit of a fever on Sunday but not for very long. Tuesday rolled around and I had the fever and the body ache, spent all of last night tossing and turning and throwing up. I am feeling a little better today, but still not great. On top of it all, Brynnley now has a temp of 101!! I am ready for us to be somewhat healthy!

3 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

I hope I didn't get you guys sick by coming on Saturday. Although I didn't have the flu and throwing up so it might not be the same thing. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Gayle J. Randall said...

So sad to be so sick . . . This too shall pass.

Angela said...

Oh no! There is nothing harder than being a sick mommy! You're still supposed to somehow care for your children while not even being able to take care of yourself!! Hope you all get to feeling better soon. :)