Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tub time

Kyle and I both have pictures of us with our siblings in the tub having a fabulous time. So the other day when I had Carson in the tub (because he had an accident, we won't get into that) Brynnlyey was just dying to get in to. So I put the two kids in the tub together and they loved it! Carson loved having someone to show all of the toys too. Brynnley just loves the bath no matter who or what is in with her!

4 comments:

Lyns said...

That first pic is SOOOO cute! Seriously, who doesn't have bath pictures when they're little?

Cami said...

So cute and that's great that Carson was excited to have her in there. Cohen likes to pour water onto Bostens head over and over until Bosten cant breathe....oh good times.

Lisa Riddle said...

Cute pics. I love the little bath chair. Where did you get it?

Gayle J. Randall said...

I do have the cutest grandchildren in the world!