
Well Carson and
Brynnley finally have a little baby girl cousin on the Ford side! Heather had her baby late last Wednesday night. It was a pretty long and not fun labor (although I have only heard of one person who labor was not that hard for) But Sadie was born at 10:53 and weighed 7 lbs and 14 oz and was 19 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing great!

It was a lot of fun seeing the other side of things,
I've only been there for me giving birth so it was kind of fun to be waiting and watch them with the baby in the nursery.
We are so excited for Heather and Devin and they are going to be amazing parents!
1 comment:
Congrats to Heather! I remember each time waiting in the waiting room for you and Tresa's babies. Each time is so memorable and special.
Post a Comment