So I decided to go back and pay for the pictures this time. Because I figured if Carson would go up there, that would be great. Because I'm sure Brynnley will be terrified of him next year.
So I braved the snow, and this is what we got! Brynnley freaked out, which has never happened before and Carson didn't really want to look. They did get one with him smiling but I was in it, and not looking too cute. So I went for the memory shot instead!!
*I just posted 4 other posts, so scroll down. Sorry we have been so busy, I just don't want to miss anything!
2 comments:
Haha that is too cute! I have the same problem with my kids. Megan will not go near Santa! But I do have a cute pic on my blog of Andrew with him.
I am so sad we couldn't go. I want to take Cohen to see Santa so bad, but it is just crazy at the malls right now and I hve no patients lately! Cute pictures and the zoo lights look fun like so much fun, even in the freezing cold!!
Post a Comment