Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Carson loves any chance he can get to make cookies. He loves to dump things in the mixer, as he says "I can do it, all by myself!" His favorite cookies to make are sugar cookies. I set aside a whole day and we made the cookies in the morning while Brynnley was napping. Then we decorated cookies after afternoon naps.


As a true boy Carson loved the sprinkles, I restrained myself and pretty much let him do what he wanted with the sprinkles, he loved it! We made a special green reindeer cookie for Santa, and a special cookie for Daddy!
I even let Brynnley try a cookie as well, she loved it as well!
One of my favorite Christmas memories is making sugar cookies with my family. We use to fill our entire table with cookies, package them up and then fill the entire back of our station wagon up with cookies to give people. It was so much fun and one thing I will always remember.

1 comment:

Arin said...

Kids do say the darnest things! You have darling kids! Glad to hear that your Christmas was great.