Thursday, December 18, 2008

Playdate with Grandpa and Grandma Randall

We are taking advantage of all of the time we have with my parents because they leave for Africa the middle of January. I invited them to go with us to the Children's museum. Carson loves it there, I just wish it was closer. My parents had a lot of fun, and it was nice to have some help there too!
Carson delivering the mail
They have a whole area for little crawlers and those under three. Brynnley was so excited to be out of her stroller and was off before I turned around. She loved to just crawl on the mats. They had some baby toys there too that she could play with!
Carson took Brynnley for a ride in the back of the tractor. I love Brynnley's face in this pic!

Grandma and Grandpa in the car with Carson. Carson put the gas in, then Grandpa Randall helped him fill the tires with air.

We had so much fun, thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming with us! We got in the car to come home and Carson said "Hey, Mommy, that was a really fun day!" They always know what to say to melt your heart!

No comments: