We really wanted to try and all get in one car, so David and I sat in the trunk area of our Equinox it was a little squishy and not super comfy but it was fun to all be together. Carson LOVED the lights. He kept asking Daddy to "Stop" (I should say yelling not really asking) He was obsessed with this one jumping reindeer that jumped off a platform and had a parachute. He kept wanting to watch it over and over, and go back.
The picture of Kyle and Carson is with the reindeer, Carson didn't want to get to close to him, but he was really excited to see him and wanted to show him to "Tennis" Grandma, and Buzz train Grandma.
3 comments:
That is so funny what Carson calls his grandmas! :) I love the pic of your mom holding Brinley with the one sock. It just cracked me up for some reason. Sounds like a fun time! (Even in the back of the Equinox. :)
That little hat on Brynlee ( I'm not sure if I spelled that right) is so cute.
Hi Valerie! I just stumbled on your blog! What a beautiful family you have!! Congrats and it looks like you are all doing well. It's fun to see you.
Post a Comment