Friday, December 12, 2008

Festival of Trees

I have great memories of my family all going to the Festival of Trees when I was little. My mom actually has done a few trees before too. I have always loved going, I loved seeing all the different trees and all the different themes. I have not been in a while because things have come up, but I really wanted to go this year.
We invited a bunch of different people to go with us, but no one could make it. So I decided to just take the kids and go. It was packed, which I was not expecting at 11 on a Friday. But it was still a lot of fun. Carson loved the gingerbread houses the most. He got kind of bored waiting in the lines to look at the trees.
They also had a kids corner, where you could buy tickets for different activities. Carson loved it! He got right in there and wanted to do this human bubble. He was so excited. The first time it kind of popped in his face though and he was not so sure about that. But he did it a couple of more times with me.
Carson in front of one of the trees. We had a lot of fun and I would definitely do it again! I was a little sad my mom was not there, I have never been before with out my mom and it just wasn't the same!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

I so wish we could have made it! Looks like so much fun! That second picture of the kids is adorable!

Angela said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the picture of Carson as the human bubble... how cool is that? :)