Thursday, December 18, 2008

Zoo lights

We took the kids up to the Zoo lights again this year, I have to admit I think it is one of my favorite new traditions we have started (last year was the first year we went). It is ABSOLUTELY freezing. But I love to watch the kids faces when they see the lights, and you get to see some of the animals.



We went with my parents and my brother this year. It was so incredibly cold this year. But so much fun! Carson loved all of the lights, especially any of the ones that moved. He was a little disappointed the alligator was not there, but we were able to see the crocodiles. He begged Kyle for some Hot Chocolate, and as soon as he got it in his hands he said he didn't want it.
Luckily Kelli had bought this sheepskin one piece coat for Carson and we put it to good use with Brynnley too. She didn't seem to mind the cold at all, I think she was actually the warmest of all of us!

1 comment:

Angela said...

How cute! That looks like so much fun.