There is something to be said for getting your Christmas shopping done early. I actually had 97% of my shopping by December 1st. Kyle and I went last month on a date and got the kids done in one night. I like having my shopping done so I can enjoy the holiday more and cram in as many activities as possible. However, last week Carson decided he wanted something different from Santa. Something different than the Bumble Bee transformer he has been asking for, for over a month. So I kind of just let it pass by figuring he would change his mind back. He now is telling everyone he wants a Thomas the train with a bridge and a waterfall. After doing some research (I've never see what he is talking about, he must have seen it on TV) I found it. But it's not small and it is out of stock everywhere. Thankfully after some frantic phone calls I found it! I guess I have learned my lesson that he is a little too unpredictable when it comes to picking one favorite toy!
I am happy to report though now that I am 100% done and it feels great!
4 comments:
Yay! I am completely done and wrapped too. It is an AWESOME feeling! Leave it to Carson to make you scramble at the last minute! :) Ava loves Thomas the Train! We'll have to make it over to your house for a play date after Christmas. LOL. By the way, Carson is welcome to come watch the Grinch and play puzzles any time. He'll just have to bring the movie. :)
Man oh man. I've got to get on the ball, I'm not even close to being done!
You're great to find that toy for Carson. My kids know that Santa doesn't accept change orders after Thanksgiving. I'm almost done, just a few stocking stuffers. I'm trying to finish up but it's just not happening. Good job!
Those darn commerials. Luke was wanting thomas trains and now he wants "Thomas Waterfall." And darn that kid it is not a cheap one, as you probably found out. I think next year I will take them to see Santa the FIRST week of December. Then they can't change their mind.
Post a Comment