
We had two Thanksgivings this year, we did an early
Thanksgiving with my family a week and a half before. We are trying to cram as much family time in as possible
becasue my parents leave in about a month for Africa. The first pictures are from actual Thanksgiving day at the Fords. The above pic is Kyle eating the turkey leg, I can't believe he actually ate it. We all said it was in preparation of his traditional turkey leg he eats at Disney World

Brynnley chowing down on Grandma's homemade rolls! Yummy
Brynnley and Great Grandpa Hubbard

I don't know whey these pics are so small. The above pic is Uncle Dave with both nieces, Kate and
Brynnley.

The whole
fam (I know you can barely see everyone, sorry!)

Kyle with my mom carving the turkey!
Hope you all had a great
Thanksgiving. Ours was
definitely filled with family and lots of yummy food. And of course tons of
Kneaders pies and rolls! I think we are all glad the holiday is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment