
Every year we manage to get my girlfriends from High school together for a Christmas party. Sometimes it is the only time we see each other each year, which is sad. But it is something that I always look forward to. This year we decided to go to a restaurant (which was a fabulous idea) and we decided to invite the husbands (I don't think any of them would cry if we didn't invite them again)

But we all had a really good time and it was so much fun to catch up with everyone and with what they are doing.
P.S. We missed you Whit, next year!
3 comments:
Yay, I had so much fun, I'm going to steal those pictures so I can do my post! And yes it was fun with hubbies but next time just girlies!
That looks like fun! I miss seeing people from high school and bumping into old friends. I don't really run into people in Illinois!
I haven't seen Natalie Hutchingson in years. How is she? Does she have a blog?
Post a Comment