Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brilliant!

So I saw these a few months ago in my parents magazine but I finally found the time to look into them. They basically are temporary tattoos that you can order with your phone number. So when you go to a place with lots of people. (We are going to Disney world in January) then you can put them on your child. I think it is a fabulous idea and I ordered some for us. Kyle said there is no way we could loose our child, which I would like to think is true. But I would feel better to error on the side of caution. Here is the web link if you want to see, they also have medical tattoos (example allergies, diabetic, or autistic)

http://www.safetytat.com/

6 comments:

Don said...

Val,

How are you guys doing? This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing. /dh

Kent and Heidi said...

Have fun at Disney WORLD!!! That is a fabulous idea! I love the pics of Brinnley at 9 months and NO, I don't think she has a big head at all.

Kent and Heidi said...

Have fun at Disney WORLD!!! That is a fabulous idea! I love the pics of Brinnley at 9 months and NO, I don't think she has a big head at all.

Kayce said...

Those are such a cool idea!

Cami said...

Sweet that is a great idea....a little too late for me to order them now. YOu should have posted this earlier...jk!!

Lisa Riddle said...

What a good idea! I am super jealous about your disney trip. Have fun.