It was a lot of fun and a great to spend time together as the family! We had a lot of fun with the Fords and Carson was super excited to have them on the train ride with them. My favorite part was just watching our kids faces, they got so excited and had so much fun. I think Kyle enjoyed that to, but I think his favorite part was the high school kid that decided now would be a good time to try out for American Idol as he proceeded to sing Christmas carols into the microphone, good times!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
The Polar Express
It was a lot of fun and a great to spend time together as the family! We had a lot of fun with the Fords and Carson was super excited to have them on the train ride with them. My favorite part was just watching our kids faces, they got so excited and had so much fun. I think Kyle enjoyed that to, but I think his favorite part was the high school kid that decided now would be a good time to try out for American Idol as he proceeded to sing Christmas carols into the microphone, good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad the kids did good with Santa. Ava is constantly asking for him, but is scared to death of him! I'm sure they had a blast with grandma and grandpa. :)
It looks like you had so much fun! I love the matching PJ's they look adorable in them. We sad we missed out this year, hopefully next year Sadie can join in the Polar Express fun with her cousins.
The Polar Express is great. Our boys loved it the years we went. Haven't been in a few years (kind of loses it's luster after two years in a row). Glad your kids had fun!
Post a Comment